Saturday, February 27, 2010

Books, Food and more!


I love books! most people know this about me. I am so excited for Preschool this next week because we'll be talking about Dr. Seuss all week! He's one of the best authors ever!!!!!

Anyway. Just finished reading a great book. 'Kiss' by Tedd Dekker & Erin Healy. So good. Really recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great read. (let me know if you want to borrow it. As long as you promise to return it i'll bring it/send it to you!)

It's a really good book full of Suspense, Action, Intrigue, a touch of Romance (but not sexy, mushy kind. Though i often appreciate those types of books too), and has the underlying message of God's faithfulness and hope in every situation. Totally LOVED IT!

So, now that I've finished that, I'll be moving on to finish 'Committed' by Elizabeth Gilbert, then will probably start 'Remarkable Creatures' by Tracey Chevalier. Am very excited about the later book. I love Tracey Chevalier and have been anxiously anticipating a new book from her for quite some time. Plan to really savor and appreciate her amazing storytelling gift and enjoy this new book. It looks great!

Also today, I tried a new food product. For anyone who has not yet had a 'Quorn' product, i highly recommend them. It is a vegetarian company, but so much more. Every item that i have tried of thier's i absolutely love. And today was no exception. I tried the Quorn Turk'y Roast. It is meatless and soy-free. Quorn products are made with 'the ideal protein source...mycoprotein. Myco is the Greek word for fungi' (Quorn box) So it is made with a type of fermented fungus! How cool is taht. It is vey low in calories, easy to make and absolutely yummy. So, the next time you're at the Grocery Store, be sure to look for some amazing Quorn Products. they have made my new vegetarian lifestyle so easy and worth it!

Well, I'll sign off now. Hope anyone is actually reading this! If you are let me know. I'm desperate for approval, disapproval, anything really! Attention, that's the name of the game. We all want attention!

Quote of the Day: "So...be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea, you're off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So...get on your way!" Dr. Seuss, 'Oh, the Places You'll Go!'

1 comment:

Wrestling Kitties said...

oh Dr. Seuss is my FAVORITE!!! And that Quorn product sounds interesting, I love trying new healthier products! thanks for the tip!