Friday, March 12, 2010

I am such a boring person!

Gotta say, after the last few weeks, is there anything better than sitting at home listening to great music, reading, surfing the web and listening to the rain on my metal roof? Am feeling slightly content at the moment. (I think the new drugs are working. Thank you Dr. Lepi)

Haven't been up to much lately. just resting and trying to get beyond these headaches/migraines. must admit that i haven't been reading much; working out; or generally giving a crap about what i am eating/doing in general. I did have a great weekend last weekend. Went home to Smithville, got to spend all day Saturday with the Family. Also spent most of the day Sunday with the kids and family. The kids are growing so much and the baby is getting ridiculously big! I have to get home more often. They are just to precious!

Want to try to get some cleaning and crafting done this weekend and am determined to get back to working out. Really want to do at least an hour and a half Saturday and Sunday. If i can, I'd love to be able to do more! But, we will have to see how i am feeling in the am. Wish me luck!

i will admit that in my absolute laziness i have been surfing the web a lot and have become obsessed with Netflix. Love rating movies and adding tons of great films and ones i want to see to my list. It's so much fun. I got "Answer Man" on Wednesday and watched it that night. For someone who does not have cable and lives in the sticks, i was thrilled to have a movie. 'Answer Man' was pretty good. I enjoy Lauren Graham and Jeff Daniels was pretty good in this. I love the humor and the romance (not to mushy or pushy). I would give it 3.5 stars out of 5. My next movie 'Cheri' with Michelle Pfeiffer. It is due to arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to watch it. Hope its good.

I really need to push myself to finish reading 'Committed' and 'Pirate Latitudes'. Pirate Latitudes is good, i just haven't been in a big mood to read. Committed is boring and contrived and I really just need to finish reading it to satisfy my OCD.

Well, should sign off. Think i am going to turn in and enjoy listening to the rain. Goodnight All!

1 comment:

Wrestling Kitties said...

the rain on the roof is the best! It is just so calming and soothing, I love it!

I hope your headaches get better :( But you deserve to take some time off just for YOU. It seems like for such a long time you have been working out, dealing with work, going to Dr. appts....you need to take some time to just chill and not think about all that other stuff!