Monday, February 22, 2010

End of the day

So, i totally did not accomplish all of my goals. Was over 1500 calories (1675 to be exact), have not finished Mom's B-day gift, whinned about my health and worked slightly over 8 hours. I am a failure. I did do a 2 hour cardio work out, and after my shower (here in a moment) i plan to do my 25 minutes of yoga before bed. i have heard this is good as it may relax me and let's be honest if you know me, you know i generally don't relax. Especially since i have a doctor's appointment tomorrow.

(I know, what a shock, i have a doctor's appointment. Who would believe it.) There was a time, back in late January/early February that i actually went 3 weeks without seeing a doctor. But, i won't be repeating that anytime soon. (See i'm whinning again!!!!)

Anyway, will log off in a few minutes after i obsess over webmd for a bit and then shower, do yoga and read for a bit before bed. Generally sounds like a good plan. We'll see if i keep it.

I am currently reading 'Kiss' by Ted Dekker & Erin Healy. Very good book. A lot of suspense and intruige. Am also reading 'Committed' by Elizabeth Gilbert & 'Sea Glass' by Maria V. Snyder. Yes, i am reading three books at once. i have a tendancy to do that. i love them all and just had to read them all and now have a lot to read. I have a stack of 7 other books waiting to be read as well and there are several coming out in the next few weeks that I MUST buy too! I really do have a problem with books. But, at least it's not too unhealthy.

Well, signing off. Don't know if anyone will actually read this tripe, but I'm enjoying writing it. So, who gives a crap.

end of the day quote: "You travel with us as we wander, O God. Lead us to that place where you would have us bear fruit." Susan Cherwien, Luther Seminary Lent Devotional 2010.

2 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

Not a failure at all, if I did 2 hours of cardio it would be a miracle :)

I love yoga, very relaxing.

Let me know how your doctors appt goes. Hopefully all the issues will get fixed SOON!!

Love you XOXO

A.D. said...

Doctor's apt. went fine. She is not overly concerned with the headaches. Thinks mainly tension (what a shock) and/or just sinus issues. Will get back with her if they get worse or don't go away. Am beginning to think i am a hypochondriac so, i am determined to stop whinning about my health and just live.

I appreciate your support though. You are a wonderful friend!

BTW: I didn't do the Yoga last night and not today either. Will have to try harder tomorrow.

Love Ya Back!