Monday, February 22, 2010

Way too long...

Well friends, I'm back. i can not believe it has been so long. I am so glad that i have my computer back working and am now going to try to be diligent about updating my blogs. I will admit that i never feel like i have anything interesting to say but, i'll say it anyway.

Things are ok here in Athens. Have had a battery of tests done lately and am feeling genereally crappy health wise, but my weight loss is going great. Am so glad i made the decision to become a Vegetarian (and I am not a part time Vegetarian, this is the real deal. No meat, no meat products.) Anyway, have been working out since May and am having a great time doing it. Wish it would lead to better health, but we can't have all we want. Have lost almost 90 lbs. and feel like a different person. Think i look like a different person too. I will have to take some photos and get them uploaded so you can see the changes. It really is amazing. (Sorry that was a little vain.)

Well, i should be getting to bed. need to be at work early tomorrow. have had a nice weekend. Worked out Saturday, then went to the Art Museum at OU (very nice) and home for a quiet evening. Today, i taught sunday school, went to church, worked 3.5 hrs., worked out at the rec., then Yoga at home and have spent the rest of the evening doing very little. (Other than the amazing feat of fixing my computer. yeah again!)

Okay, i'll be sure to write more later and actually put something of substance in next time. Love to everyone around the world.

New fav. verse: " Arise my love, my fair one, and come away; for now winter is past, the rain is over and gone." Song of Solomon 2: 10-11

God Bless

April :)

2 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

um, it HAS been way too long!! SO glad to see you are back on the blog

I have to say when I saw you a couple months ago you looked AMAZING! You must post pictures as I would show that sexy body off...you have earned that with all your working out!!

A.D. said...

okay, let's not get crazy! there is not now, nor will there ever be (for most people) anything Sexy about this body! Hopefully one day, one person will find it moderatley attractive, but I'm realistic.

Thanks for the compliment though! You are so helping keep me motivated!