Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday

today has been an odd day. Can't say bad, but would definatley not say good. Odd. Sometimes that is the best word. Didn't work out today. After my dr. apt., just came home and have been doing very little all evening. Feeling like i could have accomplished things, but not really motivated to care. What appathy April!

Anyway, Important Note: Today was my Mom's Birthday! I am a terrible daughter as i did not get her card mailed and have not finished her gift. Am planning on giving to my brother when he and his family come to visit this weekend to take to her. That's bad! Should have finished it and mailed it to her or gone home last weekend. Need to improve on this. Communication is not my strongest asset.

Okay, need to finish up some stuff for work tomorrow, get the dishes done and go to bed. Am lazy, lazy person and am generally un-motivated. Need optimism and enthusiasm. Please God, inspire me! I really need something right now to give me a kick in the pants!

Quote for the day: "Here vigour failed the lofty fantasy; But now was turning my desire & will, Even as a wheel that is equally moved, The Love which moves the sun & other stars." Dante Alighieri, Canto XXXIII

No comments: