Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vacation

Hey everyone. I am here in the Hocking Hills enjoying my days off. I have had a great time so far and am looking forward to a couple more relaxing, enjoyable days.

As most of you know today was my birthday. I am 28! Yeah! (Of course that means i am that much closer to 30, but that's okay.) I spent the day having a spa treatments, soaking in the hot tub, reading, walking in the woods (not too much, i have heard there might be bears in the area), shoping, and just plain relaxing and enjoying my time away.

Tommorow i check out of my cabin and will meet my parents at Hocking Hills State Park for a couple of nights camping. It should be a fun weekend.

Well, i hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.

Much Love, April

1 comment:

Wrestling Kitties said...

YAY!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! I am so happy you are getting time to just relax and do stuff for yourself! Enjoy :)