Friday, August 15, 2008

SUMMER CAMP IS OVER, CELEBRATE!

SUMMER CAMP IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those of you who are not aware, i have just completed nine weeks of summer camp. Anyone who is interested in a safe (well moderately), slightly painful, effective birth control, i have a great suggestion for you. Spend a few days in a day care center, especially with school age children. You won't want to risk getting pregnant and you'll be exhausted most days.

Anyway, school starts in a week and a half and I am very glad to have a slight reprieve to catch my breath and dive into the new school year. Before and After School and Preschool will be starting soon and I'm happy to have a few days at work with out the children.

So, i just finished Nicky's bag and Kayla's is also done. I do need to add the embellishments but I have the main sewing done and I'm glad to have them at least basically finished. I can't wait to give them to the kids tomorrow and see if they fit and if they like them. I can't wait to see them wearing them. I will be sure to take some photos.

I have also booked my birthday weekend vacation. I have a cabin with a hot tub for two nights, a day at a spa and a couple of days of camping. I am going to take two days off work and not think about all of the things i should be doing while i am away. I am going to read a lot, shop (well browse and wish), have my spa treatments and just relax. IT WILL BE GREAT!!!!

Okay, i need to get to bed. I have to be up early (yuck) and drive a few hours tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally understand the "celebrate" that Summer Camp is over. Talk about EXHAUSTING I think some of the counselors were worse than the kids. whine, whine, whine, made me wish I had some wine, wine, wine. I hope you have a GREAT birthday weekend. After this summer you deserve it. See you in the morning.

Wrestling Kitties said...

YAY! I am so glad that summer camp is O.V.E.R.!

How fun that you are doing a spa and camping trip for yourself! Good for you! just a few days left and no worries - WONDERFUL!

Sad Panda said...

I have never been to a summer camp (as a participant or in a supervisor capacity) but I have worked a lot with vacation Bible school and such and I know exactly what you mean; that's the best birth control imaginable!