Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thanks! To all of my wonderful friends and family who have emailed and/or posted on my blog. Thank you. I really hope that this will give me a better way to keep in touch with some of you.

So, i am going to upload a photo because i realized, while the photo i put on my site is one that i actually deem 'okay' of me, most of you have not seen me with my new shorter hair. So, i just sat and took a photo of myself with my laptop to import. I hope i look decent. Its been another long day at work and even though i tried to slap on a little make-up (how vain am i) i am still looking a little rough.

Anyway, for those of you who don't know, yes, i did cut off 12 inches, yes 1 foot, of hair back in May. i decided that i needed to do something different and after a co-worker donated her hair i followed her example. I had been thinking about doing that for a while and when she said they they would cut your hair for free i jumped at the chance. So, i donated my hair to Locks for Love and have been thrilled with the results. It has been much cooler this summer and i just like the look. (my family liked it because they thought it was more grown up, like that was a good thing.) Okay, enjoy the photo, laugh a bit at my expense and i will write again soon.

1 comment:

Wrestling Kitties said...

good for you! Very cute :)

Terry is actually going tomorrow to donate 10 inches of hair to locks of love!!! Yeah, his hair has gotten SO long. About 8 months ago he realized how close it was for him to donate so he decided to just keep letting it grow! I will post pictures of the before and after